We all believe that there are plenty of unskilled recruiters and unprofessional recruitment agencies in the market. Engaging with them always turns out to be a bad experience. Finding out the one recruitment agency that can understand your pain area and deliver the desired results takes time and effort. Here is a list of questions to ask a recruitment agency before hiring a manpower agency for your recruitment needs.
You may be receiving tens of empanelment proposals from recruitment companies. They all claim to be the most successful and efficient recruitment vendor. So how do you figure out who to work with and do you ask them the right questions?
Make sure you have asked these questions before empaneling a new recruitment agency.
- Limit your choice of partners.
- Check if they have been recommended by others.
- Do they specialize in the market you operate in?
- Let their record talk.
- Their comfort level on your requirement.
- Check for value-added services.
- How they ensure the highest level of service?
- What are their conversion ratios and what trends do they display?